onsdag, mars 11, 2009

I'm going on a working* holiday

It might be too much (of me), I don't know, but as I have very little to do right now, apart from the homemaking, which quite frankly, I'm crap at, I'm trying to learn new things and I love being proficient in nerd. So I'm twittering. And I just set up my phone so I can text twitters! Very exciting for all of you, as now I'll be able to twitter from Brighton. It'll mainly be about chocolate. It is also possible that I will manage to post pictures. Granted, they'll be taken with my phone camera which is useless, but it might be fun anyway. This is my address: http://twitter.com/EvaLotta

*I know I haven't got any jobs, but while in Brighton I'll be visiting my bank and this counts. I.e. I have actual proper business at the bank, I won't just go in and say hi.

2 kommentarer:

Evova sa...

well you ALWAYS go to the bank when you come over. and tell them about your actual adress. and they do nothing.

Fru A sa...

vilken fin bakgrund på din twitter!