måndag, november 22, 2010

I went to London, England





A bag with a carton of Krispy Kreme donuts does not count as hand luggage. We got mainly special Christmas donuts (my favourite was the reindeer one, nice chocolate filling). They didn't have any of my favourite donut which is a custard-filled one dusted with confectioner's sugar, maybe they only have them at Dunkin' Donuts.

An Eggnog Latte (half eggnog/half soy milk).

Sushi at Moshi Moshi at Liverpool Street Station. I like the restaurant in Brighton better, the decor is starker and you focus on eating. But the sushi was good.

A Gingerbread Latte. I think I had 3 or 4 of these. Sans cream.

2 kommentarer:

Daph sa...

loved all of these pics!!

Evova sa...

i wish i had been there with you. or that you had just come to new york. either. i am planning next years holidays and have already run out of days with very little achieved. i need more days off!!